Tuesday, October 3
Executive SMB Central @ OpenWorld
4:00p.m.–4:45p.m. General Session: The State of SMB: Biggest Influencers and Opportunities | Yerba Buena Theater
Learn about notable topics facing SMB owners over the next year – Washington DC politics, financing, the changing customer experience, digital transformation, social selling, and retaining employees. The panel of experts will share insights about what will contribute to growth, open new markets, increase revenue – or create more risk.
- Moderator: Brian Moran, President, Brian Moran & Associates
- Tallia Hart, President and CEO, San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Justin Shriber, VP, Sales and Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn
- Karen Kerrigan, President & CEO, Small Business & Enterpreneurship Council
- Christopher Germann, Cloud Apps Strategy, Oracle Digital, Oracle
4:45p.m.–5:30p.m. From Startup to Enterprise: Follow the Path of Companies with Explosive Growth | Yerba Buena TheaterAgenda | Executive SMB Central @ OpenWorldAgenda | Executive SMB Central @ OpenWorld
Building a successful thriving business is your passion. What about when the growth is beyond your expectations. Meet leaders who have overachieved and how they have maneuvered through the challenges.
- Peter Hovenier, CFO, Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Richard Kim, CFO, Lolli and Pops Inc.
- Scott Anthony, Managing Partner, Innosight Consulting, LLC
- Gaston Perez, DrConsulta
5:50p.m.–6:30p.m. biztechSF Live Pitch Competition
Six finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their business to a panel of judges, investors, and venture capitalists for a chance to win more than $5,000 in prizes. Finalists will be judged based on innovation, proof of marketability, and quality of pitch and business plan.